The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends the use of cloth face coverings1 as face masks to supplement social distancing in the fight against the spread of COVID-19. While the CDC's guidance recommends even homemade cloth face coverings to help slow the spread of the virus, now you can go a step further with a beautifully-decorated face mask created by award-winning designer Sun Child Wind Spirit with a disposable mask insert slot. The insert slot allows you to insert a disposable mask inside (not included) to provide extra layers of filter protection.
JT FACE MASKS are cloth face masks that are NOT surgical masks, personal protective equipment, or N-95 respirators as these critical resources are reserved for the brave healthcare workers who are on the front lines, taking care of our loved ones. Our masks are intended for general, everyday use while out in public when social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. We made it a point to select a provide for our masks that make affordable face masks with all the most-important features to keep you safe and comfortable:
- Easy to use (CDC guidance on how to wear and remove a mask )
- Reusable (Wash with proper sanitization after each use)
- Machine washable
- Comfortable 100% polyester fabric (Decorated front material is a poly sheeting, and the back is made from poly microfiber)
- Sturdy over-the-ear elastic straps for a snug fit
- Machine washable and reusable
- One size fits all (7" x 3.5") to cover your nose and mouth
- May be worn alone, but designed with an insert slot for an optional surgical mask or a disposable mask which acts as an additional barrier to fluids and particulate materials (not included)
- Please note that the our face masks are not intended for medical/personal protective equipment which requires flame resistance or skin sensitivity testing
While guidance is continually evolving, Jefferson Taylor has compiled information it hopes you will find helpful on how to stay safe and protect the ones you love:
1 Source: CDC.GOV
Disclaimer: The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. We make no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.